Re: Greenhouse or wife

From: Richard Ellis (ricell@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2000 - 08:00:03 PST

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:00:03 -0700
From: Richard Ellis <ricell@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Greenhouse or wife

I just had to reply to this because I am feeling truly blessed this
morning and it has nothing to do with the holidays.

I currently grow all my plants in 7' x 7' PVC pipe enclosure wrapped in
plastic and illuminated by a 1000 watt grow light. It pretty much
dominates the room though there is also a large desk with my computer in
there. Now that we have a second child we no longer have a guest
bedroom. We also have a lot more visiting grandparents than ever before.
 I could tell my wife was eyeing my plant room for a future guest room
and feared the worst. Her response, however, was to *suggest* that I
consider building a greenhouse for the plants so that the plant room
could be used as an office/guestroom. I don't mean to brag but this
thread is making me see just how fortunate I am.

Rich