Re: effortless response

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 21 2000 - 08:26:12 PST

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:26:12 EST
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: effortless response

  Hi Dick,

  I am replying from work. If you hit "reply" to the post, and you get them
individually, you at least get the subject heading shown as a "reply." If
you copy the original post of the question or comment you want to respond,
and hit reply, it pastes it in the reply(at least for AOL users). Otherwise
copy and paste will work. Some servers point out "so and so wrote", but you
might want to point out that the original comment is that, if your server
does not do that. I hope this helps and does not confuse. I am kind of
computer illeterate, compared to what I see others do.. E-mail me if you have
further questions and I will be glad to help if I can.

  Regards,

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, NE USA