New cp?

From: Steve Gordon. (steve.gordon@cableinet.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 12:36:59 PST

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:36:59 -0000
From: "Steve Gordon." <steve.gordon@cableinet.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New cp?

> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:19:45 -0800
> From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
> Hi everyone,
>
> In the local paper they run a column called "News of the Weird",
> essentially strange but true stories of the world around us.
> Anyways, this Sunday's issue had one brief mention of a new
> carnivorous plant discovered in Florida. I quote:

Hi Chris

I exchanged a few e-mail with a 'Maxine June' back in September regarding
this. The lady lives 8 miles from the Station. She sent some e-mail she
received from the botanist concerned, and a couple of URLs to information
he had put on the web, I did ask her at the time,
out of courtesy, if I could send the info' to this list; she then said
that she would join the list and send it herself! Thought she had actually
done this, and I'd missed it, but apparently not, also, I didn't think
much more about it as the species found was nothing new.

The recent re-interest prompted me to write to Archbold asking if they had
the URL to the botanists pages, but they don't; their reply is below.

Steve.