Drosera glanduligera tips?

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 18:58:29 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:58:29 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera glanduligera tips?

I just noticed that a pot of glanduligera seed I planted and forgot about
(since it didnt germinate for months and months) has started germinating!
Could someone please tell me how to grow this plant successfully? Cool
temps? Warm temps? Soil, watering, etc? The seedlings have been sitting
there in full shade for a while - its hard to tell how long but I think
germination might have been stimulated by cool temps (40-60F). This seed
was given to me by Richard Jobson who got it from Allen Lowrie. My tip to
others trying to germinate this species is BE VERY PATIENT.

Thanks!
SundewMatt