D. sp. 'Magaliesberg' and D. sp. 1360 Giftberg Pass

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 09:27:53 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:27:53 +0100
From: Christer Berglund <christer.berglund@privat.utfors.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. sp. 'Magaliesberg' and D. sp. 1360 Giftberg Pass

Hi,

In the CP-digest archive of 1996 I found an interesting discussion
regarding D. sp. 'Magaliesberg' and distributing unidentified plants
under trade names in general. Anyway this plant was supposed to look
similar to D. collinsiae and now I wonder if this is the plant that is
widely cultivated under the name D. sp. 'Magaliesb-u-rg'? I have later
read that this plant should be called D. nidiformis, is this the final
verdict? I've germinated some seeds of this species and since I'm
meticulous when it comes to labeling my plants correctly, I would
appreciate some help.

Next issue:

I have also just germinated some Drosera sp. 'PV1360', Giftberg Pass,
South Africa and wonder if anyone know what they will look like as adult
plants.

Regards,

--
Christer Berglund