VCPS show

From: Mark Bachelor (Mark.Bachelor@mggsmail.mggs.vic.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:14:05 PST

Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 15:14:05 +1100
From: "Mark Bachelor" <Mark.Bachelor@mggsmail.mggs.vic.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VCPS show

VCPS, in association with the Bromeliad Society of Victoria, is
presenting our annual show at Collectors Corner, Garden World Centre,
Springvale Rd Keysborough, on the 18 th and 19 th of November. Time
10:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Entry is free and there are always plenty of plants for sale (we are
usually short on display and sales bench space). Come early and buy
direct form the growers before the nurseries snap up all of the best
plants.

The range of plants on show make this one of the best displays of
Carnivorous Plants in the world (due to the ideal growing conditions and
Melbourne water), according to Colin Clayton of Triffid Park, and he has
been to lots of shows and nurseries in various parts of the world. All
members of VCPS are encouraged to bring plants for display. You may
even win a place in the judging. Or just come to admire the results
that others are getting, and find out what you are doing wrong.

Mark