Home Depot and "Drosera rotundifolia"

From: Wubs (wubs@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 09:17:54 PDT

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:17:54 -0400
From: "Wubs" <wubs@home.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Home Depot and "Drosera rotundifolia"

Re: Home DepotI just enquired to Chris Gubler about the true
identity of the Drosera sold at home depot and here is his reply:

----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Gubler To: Wubs Sent:
Friday, October 27, 2000 11:35 AM Subject: Re: Home Depot

The correct name of the sundew is Drosera Adelaide, A strong robust
grower. Multiplies fast.

  From: "Wubs" <wubs@home.com> Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:49:15
  -0400 To: <Gubler@Thegrid.net> Subject: Home Depot

  Hello.

  I purchased a plant that was mislabelled as Drosera rotundifolia,
  but it is clearly not that plant. Do you know what it really is?

  Thanks for any insight you can give me.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]