Re: Greenhouses

From: R B (eklaab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 12:24:59 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:24:59 PDT
From: "R B" <eklaab@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Greenhouses

>If you want to go with an excellent long term solution, and are willing to
>put the time and money into it, polycarbonate is a great choice. But I
>wouldn't rule out film, because I have found it to be an excellent choice
>and a good insululator.

I am now seriously considering the double polythene film greenhouse. I just
want to thank Michael Catalani, Susan Farrington and Joe Cumbee for their
invaluable advice and information that they have provided.

The only problem now is convincing my girlfriend. She was OK with a
greenhouse that was around 8'x10'. She kind of threw a fit when I told her
that the greenhouse looks like it is going to be larger, in the 14'x30'
range.

Ron

http://profiles.msn.com.