Re: Greenhouses

From: Joe Cumbee (jcumbee@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 16:37:35 PDT

Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:37:35 -0400
From: Joe Cumbee <jcumbee@alltel.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Greenhouses

Rus, You are going about this all wrong. You just don't know how to
deal with women. What you need to tell your girlfriend is that you are
really considering buying the 30 X 98 greenhouse, she fusses and you
tell her that because you think so much of her that you will settle for
the 30 X50. That's what I did with my wife. It Worked. The only catch
is that I had to build her a two garage with a room above it as part of
the deal.

You can never have a greenhouse to big.
Joe