Could you use a little something extra?

From: Adam Fine (Adam_Fine@goRefer.rgc2.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:30:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:30:40 -0700
From: "Adam Fine" <Adam_Fine@goRefer.rgc2.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Could you use a little something extra?

Dear RIGOBERTO,

The holidays are just around the corner . . . Could you use some
extra cash?

Visit goRefer.com today to learn how:
http://www.gorefer.com/promo/StartJoin/standard?b=13222003

Making money is easy when you join goRefer.com. It's a well-funded
program backed by Chase Capital Partners.

Every time you hear of a person's home improvement needs, you can
make $12. Your neighbor wants to paint her house? That's $12.
Your client wants to remodel his kitchen? That's $12. Your best
friend needs an electrician? That's $12.

Simply come to our site and fill out an online form about a
homeowner who needs help. We'll match the homeowner with a
selection of expert professionals who are screened, licensed, and
insured.

You help others get the job done. You make yourself some extra
cash.

Start helping and earning today!!!
http://www.gorefer.com/promo/StartJoin/standard?b=13222003

This message was sent by goRefer.com using Responsys Interact.

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail from goRefer.com:
    http://gorefer.rgc2.com/servlet/optout?nkMDCEJiFhiNlDoisDoiDJht

To view our permission marketing policy: http://www.rsvp0.net

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]