Nepenthes bicalcarata seed available

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 07:02:38 PDT

Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:02:38 -0400
From: "Steven Stewart" <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes bicalcarata seed available

I have had great success with my very beautiful Nepenthes bicalcarata
population (thanks Cliff Dodd) flowering and pollination. I have chosen only
the most colorful, large pitchered, well placed "fanged" individuals to
produce pollen and seed. Small pitchered short spine, and cold intolerant
individuals were not allowed to flower. (all N. bicals. are cold intolerant,
some less than others) I will be selling some of this seed for $15.00 per
capsule plus shipping, as well as donating some to Botanical Gardens that
have an interest. Please E-mail me personally if you are interested. We do
now have CITIES permits.
Steven Stewart
Sanford, Florida USA