Fw: CP listserve Archives.

From: antony orpin (antony@aorpin.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 12:12:40 PDT

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:12:40 +0100
From: "antony orpin" <antony@aorpin.freeserve.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fw: CP listserve Archives.

-----Original Message----- From: antony orpin
<antony@aorpin.freeserve.co.uk> To: cp@opus.agilent.com
<cp@opus.agilent.com> Date: 29 August 2000 20:10 Subject: CP
listserve Archives.

Hello Jan,

I have only been a subscriber to his CP listserve for a little under
a year. I have not seen to date any discussion on this matter. The
archive system is something I have overlooked up to this date. Can
some one tell me how to access them please?

........at the end of the day every higher living organism, no
matter what class somehow benifits from bacterial (and fungal)
actions. (be it indirect nutrition resulting from the breakdown of
organic matter to give an end product of atmospheric CO2, utilised
by all photosyntheic plants etc, etc, or more directly utilisation
of nutritive by- products of such decomposition).....I take your
point, but that was not the 'angle' I was thinking about....

All the best, Tony

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]