vft help (again)

From: James Mortensen (jmbamboo@att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 16:20:14 PDT

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:20:14 -0500
From: James Mortensen <jmbamboo@att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: vft help (again)

I wrote a couple of weeks ago and recieved one response so I'll try
again. My outdoor bog with several different species (pitchers,
sundews, and vft's) is doing great but my vfts have a problem. I had
three close together, on a mounded up area. One has had all traps turn
black and die. The other two looked ok but now one of them is doing the
same thing. I tried letting the bog dry out a good deal, didn't help.
Any suggestions? I just hate to see them dying. Help!! Jim in Alabama