illegal site copy

From: Pierre Gelinaud (piilou@multimania.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 05:09:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:09:40 +0900
From: "Pierre Gelinaud" <piilou@multimania.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: illegal site copy

Hello everybody,

I want to inform you quickly there is a student of the Netanya
Academic College in Israel who had made some illegal copy of two of
my pages. You can check if you want:

his copies are at: http://mars.netanya.ac.il/~u3488676/M2.html and
http://mars.netanya.ac.il/~u3488676/mail.html You can compare with
mine, the only differences are due to updates I've made:
http://www.multimania.com/piilou/carni/drosera/emesdros2.htm
http://www.multimania.com/piilou/eform.htm

I've send an email to his college as the form he use his mine and I
receive it... He is not good at computers! The difficulty is that
it's all in hebraic and I'm not sure they will understand English.
If there is somebody who can translate for me I will appreciate.

Sorry for this of topic mail...

Pierre Gelinaud http://www.multimania.com/piilou/
http://www.ii-okinawa.ne.jp/people/a-miya/ piilou@multimania.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]