Rain

From: JWi5770869@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 02:10:20 PDT

Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 05:10:20 EDT
From: JWi5770869@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Rain

cp@opus.labs.agilent.com writes:

> Anyway, if anyone out there has 'supernatural contacts', SEND SOME RAIN!!!
>
> Dan

Dan and all others in SE US,
Believe me, if we could swap around for 2-3 weeks then it would solve both of
our problems! The UK, as usual, doesn't seem to know what the summer is for
(rain rain and more rain).
My rainwater barrels (6 of them) are currently overflowing and the waste is
going down the drain.

I will also be praying, but instead to see that bright yellow thing in the
sky that others, I believe, call "the sun".

John Wilden
Southport
Lancs.
UK