cuttings

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 28 2000 - 12:28:19 PDT

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:28:19 EDT
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  cuttings

  I hope this post doesn't look as pathetic as it feels writing it, but here
goes....

  I have met several growers who grow Nepenthes prolifically and do not have
much space and in dire times when their plants need to be pruned, they
compost the cuttings, since they don't have the space to root them.
  All mine are small(TC or new cuttings) and I would love to practice rooting
cuttings, so if there is anyone who really has no use for their cuttings,
would they consider sending them to me for say, the price of postage? I am
not talking specifics. Any species or hybrid to practice cultivation
teqhniques would work. I love growing Drosera from seed or rooted cuttings
and want to experience that same feeling with Nepenthes.
  Thanks and I hope everyone has a pleasant week.

  Regards,

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, Nebraska
  USA

  (too far away from most CP-growers, so hopefully I am safe from a stoning:)