To sylvia de rooy and bruce dudley

From: Strata, Inc. (strata@flash.net)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 17:07:41 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:07:41 -0500
From: "Strata, Inc." <strata@flash.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To sylvia de rooy and bruce dudley

Your response to my posting an article is disturbingly irrational behavior
and is full of naked hate and poison! Don't get your panties in a wad,
sylvia! GET A GRIP. You still haven't gotten over your ridicule from last
time, eh? In addition, you didn't learn anything (which is not surprising)
and are embarrasing yourselves again, in public! You two REALLY cannot
tolerate anyone who holds a position different than yours, can you? You
cannot tolerate any suggestion that things may not be how you think, sorry,
KNOW they are.

Both last time AND this time you attacked me irrationally for posting
information with which you disagreed. In lieu of any support for your
opposition to the information (where are YOUR sources? Hmmmmm?) you
resorted to your natural instincts of name-calling, making laughable
accussations, and in general, making fools out of yourselves.

Sylvia and bruce: Get a hold of yourselves; you are slipping; your behavior
is not "normal".
If you MUST continue this, lets take it to
http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/general.cgi , a general-discussion board.
If not, lets give it a rest.

P.S. The good news that the rainforest is safe certainly is of interest to a
bunch of eco-minded folks
such as the good people who stop by here. In addition, there have been
posts in the past which were not CP-related, but nature- or
environment-related, and you didn't raise any hell, dudley, did 'ya?

Michael Pagoulatos