Drosera uniflora

From: Nigel Hurneyman (nhurneym@uk.oracle.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:33:37 PDT

Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:33:37 +0100
From: Nigel Hurneyman <nhurneym@uk.oracle.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera uniflora

I read a comment recently that Drosera uniflora wouldn't be of interest
to collectors. I personally think that's almost exactly wrong.
By their very nature collections have a pattern or them to them, and a
collector will be interested in any material that matches. While D
uniflora obviously isn't going to be a commercial best-seller, I would
have thought that one of the enthusiasts on this list who runs a
small-scale operation would get a steady stream of orders if they
offered it. I've been looking unsuccessfully for a supplier for
several years as I would like to add this rather extreme member to my
modest collection of hardy CPs (so if anyone knows of a responsible
supplier....), and I know of a few others who'd like to grow it too.

Regards, NigelH