Re: Open house

From: Joe Martinez (joe@jmmsoftware.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 10:50:12 PDT

Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 10:50:12 -0700
From: Joe Martinez <joe@jmmsoftware.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Open house

Hi Phil,

I'm so glad that you sent this message. I will be at the ICPS conference,
but actually, it doesn't matter, since I live in south San Jose, which is
even
closer!

I just recently started growing CP's and I have been really excited about
the
hobby. I would love to come see your collection.

- Joe Martinez