Source for Steam Distillers

From: Kit Halsted (kit@kithalsted.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 14:02:44 PDT

Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 17:02:44 -0400
From: Kit Halsted <kit@kithalsted.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Source for Steam Distillers

After failing to get a Sears Kenmore water distiller due to the facts
that there's no Sears near me & their web site is rather
bass-ackwards, I finally ended up ordering a steam distiller from
somewhere else. The product is a 1-gallon countertop steam distiller.
It looks very similar to the Eco-water distiller offered elsewhere,
although it appears to be of Taiwanese origin. The best price I found
was $119 + shipping, totaling $130.88, from
http://steamdistiller.com. I'll report on the product after I get it;
all I know about the company is that they have it for a reasonable
price & don't ask you to join their cult/become a distributor in
order to buy one.

-Kit