Frying Insects -- CP Joke

From: Ivan Snyder (bioexp@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 08:30:17 PDT

Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 08:30:17 -0700
From: Ivan Snyder <bioexp@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Frying Insects -- CP Joke

Hi CPers,

Here is a joke for all of you, young and old. This is something that
actually happened to me, really! See if you can get it. I hope it won't
offend anyone.

This all happened one day when I met this attractive woman from Japan
named Reiko. She had a cute accent. We had been talking together for
awhile and I could tell that we were really getting along well together.
She and I then began telling each other about our interests. I told Reiko
about my interest in carnivorous plants and about my collection of these
plants I grow at my home. Reiko happened to be snacking on french-fries
at the time, and this confused me. She responded by saying, "oh, that's
interesting, when I come and visit you, I bring them some fries". I
responded, "aaaa, they don't eat french-fries". She then said, "no, not
fries, how do you say? ...frying insects".

Ivan Snyder
Hermosa Beach
California