Carnivora meeting

From: Wouter Noordeloos (wouter@fibre.A2000.nl)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 11:13:55 PDT

Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 20:13:55 +0200
From: Wouter Noordeloos <wouter@fibre.A2000.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Carnivora meeting

Hi listmembers,

I want to invite everyone to come to the meeting of the dutch CP-society
Carnivora at the botanical garden of Leiden next saturday. We will meet at a
giant brand new greenhouse with, of course, CP's.

We start at 1:00 p.m.with a slide-show about Sarracenia's from Florida by Art
Vogel and a presentation about Drosera's from South Africa.

There also plants for sale and there is a very nice Nepenthes-collection
to see.

So, everyone is invited for next saturday, Mai 13th, at the botanical
garden of Leiden, in Holland.

Please, feel free to ask for more information.

Cheers and take care,

Wouter Noordeloos