Contribute your photos to the ICPS gallery!

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 13:32:10 PDT

Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:32:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Contribute your photos to the ICPS gallery!

Hey folks,

I wanted to remind everyone that we are approaching the 20 May deadline
for submitting photos for the ICPS on-line photo gallery. This month's
theme is "Caught in the Action." If you have a photo you like that you
took showing a carnivorous plant being carnivorous, SUBMIT IT! We'll put
it on the web for this quarterly show!

While the theme is "Caught in the Action", your photo does not have to fit
it. It is just a guideline. So if you have another photo that you'd rather
submit, that is ok. But if you can, stick to the theme.

There are a lot of great CP photographs out there. This is your chance to
show off your work to a lot of people!

To learn how to submit your photo, look at the guidelines page:
http://www.carnivorousplants.org/gallery/submissions.html

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice