Destillo@aol.com

From: Tim Malcolm (tmalcolm@islandnet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 13:04:03 PDT

Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:04:03 -0800
From: Tim Malcolm <tmalcolm@islandnet.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Destillo@aol.com

Hi Jorel.

> Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find Drosophyllum seeds
>at
>reasonable prices. I've been searching ALMOST everywhere, and couldn't
>find a
>place. Thanks for any help, Bye!

I'm not sure what you consider "reasonable", and I don't know how
extensive your search has been, but have you tried Doug and Vivi
Rowland's? Their website is

cactus-mall.com/rowland/cp.html

They charge 75p for 3 seeds. I don't know how this compares wth the other
places you've seen, but their shipping charges are much less than
lowrie's. I think that cambrian carnivores must also have them, but I
imagine that you've tried there already.

tim.