Sunburn.

From: RICK (ricmeista@titan.co.nz)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 08:11:46 PDT

Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 03:11:46 +1200
From: "RICK" <ricmeista@titan.co.nz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sunburn.

Heya Ange. Iv'e done similar things to my weeds in the past and a
    couple of winters ago I decided to clean and weed the greenhouse
    as well as glue some orchids onto trees. Now it was winter as I
    have just stated and I thought no worries when I left plants
    outside in the open while sprucing and revamping the
    greenhouse.. Ha ha ha not so and some nice Neps got sunburned
    on the leaves on the top areas that curve in particular. Also
    some orchids got sunburned too, let alone tender shade loving
    palms and I may as well have been a little boy with a magnifying
    glass and done some damage to leaves and ants or whatever as
    well. Down under here in NZ the solar radiation is pretty
    wicked (ozone or lack of it) so as a result one has to be very
    careful when relocating plants even in winter so I learned the
    hard way, but that is often the way we learn! Ric. Ps. get
    some green paint and make your Pings colourful again. Seriously
    they may regrow again so put them in a suitable location/
    conditions for what species of Ping(s) you have.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]