Help the ignorant

From: WHquestion (WHquestion@whquestion.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 01:08:54 PDT

Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 04:08:54 -0400
From: "WHquestion" <WHquestion@whquestion.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Help the ignorant

Dear Savvy Surfer,

If you know anything at all about woolly Mammoths, tribal Tattoos, or
even where the best coffee joint in your area is, here's your big chance
to do something that's both helpful and rewarding. Become an enriching
information source at our innovative new service, and start earning some
global recognition today.

So WHy wait?!
Sign up now and start pumping up that global recognition right now. You might even win a Sony Mavica digital camera.

WHat? WHere? WHy? WHen? WHo?
That's an Easy one: WHQuestion.com.

Coming soon to ignoramuses near you.

To learn more, click here -