Re: VFT seeds

From: Dickdove@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 09:03:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:03:25 EDT
From: Dickdove@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: VFT seeds

In a message dated 04/04/00 10:58:07 GMT Daylight Time, cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
writes:

<< Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:43:25 -0600 > From: Phillip Crane
<pcrane@funboy.com> > To: <cp@opus.hpl.hp.com>
> Subject: Fly Trap Seeds?
> I'm in the market for a WHOLE bunch of fly trap seeds. If anyone has any
> for sale or if anyone knows of a good seller of these seeds, please let me
> know. Phillip >>

As obviously you know how to rear the seedlings can you tell me where I went
wrong?
Last August I had two flower stems on one VFT & successfuly cross polinated.
The seeds were scattered on a 50 50 mix of peat/sand & germinated profusedly.
I kept them alive in a humid atmosphere all through the winter,spraying to
keep surface damp. Now, one by one they are withering away....after eight
months. Woe is me!

Dick in Berkshire U.K.