Male to Female Ratios

From: RICK (ricmeista@titan.co.nz)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1981 - 17:09:54 PST

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1981 14:09:54 +1300
From: "RICK" <ricmeista@titan.co.nz>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Male to Female Ratios

Ok after reading the latest listings I will add my few cents worth
in, no not on squirrles, killing them/saving them etc as we don't
have them in NZ, but on sex ratios instead. It seams that in the
wild as well as in cultervation more males exist than females. Now
Andeas, Joe, Bruce, and Charlie Boy Clark etc can all comment if
they wish, then we all should have a more accurate idea, ay boys.
Some of us, have seen Neps in the wild several to many times and for
me at least I have seen more males then females, it always seems
that way when you are trying to collect seed anyway. Ric.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]