Mosquito Attack!

From: JMLAVRICH@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 17:55:12 PST

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:55:12 EST
From: JMLAVRICH@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mosquito Attack!

Hi All,
Could someone offer advice to rid my mosquito infestation? This originated
in stagnant water in trays that grew algae. They look as if they are feeding
on my Nepenthes (not sitting in the water but above it for humidity). I'll
be cleaning out the trays and stay on top of this, but I need help in getting
rid of this mess. Will they harm the plants either through sucking or larvae
attacking roots? They certainly like eating me!

Thanks for any advice.

Joe Lavrich
Philadelphia, PA-US