Re:global warming or just normal early spring flowers

From: Michael Hunt (MPHCJ5@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 10:29:04 PST

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:29:04 -0500
From: "Michael Hunt" <MPHCJ5@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  Re:global warming or just normal early spring flowers

Flowering now outside Pingicula ionantha, just starting P. primuliflora, P.
planifolia, buds showing on P. lutea.
D. capillaris and D. brevifolia.
Sarracenia seedlings from last year are sprouting in the bog garden. A few
hybrid Sarracenia have passed full bloom, but just a few. Most are still
dormant.
This is about the time of year that I usually see new life on the plants
here (Around Valentines Day)
~Mike
St. Petersburg Fl USA