Re:global warming

From: Trent Meeks (flaneps@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 09:36:38 PST

Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 09:36:38 PST
From: "Trent Meeks" <flaneps@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:global warming

>Hey, I know that global warming is making things speed up but today I

>Sarracenia flava flower that opened its petals. How is everyone else
>doing?

>Dick in the uk.

I have a S. readii with five open flowers and a sixth one on the way up, yet
the plant is still producing those wavy red tendrils for growth(do those
qualify as phyllodia?). One S. rubra gulfensis has four flowers on the way
up. Everything else (I only have about twenty five Sarracenia plants,
including three different forms of flava) is still in dormancy.

Trent Meeks
Pompano Beach, Fl