Re: clipeata for auction

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 06:53:09 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:53:09 EST
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: clipeata for auction

I appreciate the warning and I have asked several other people to help
me ID the plant in question. I am GLAD I haven't actually purchased
them yet, since they may not be the real deal! They came from John
DeKannel and the guy who has been growing them swore they were correctly
identified, so I didn't even question it. I don't have one myself and I
was planning to sell a few of his, so I would get one for the trouble.

Thanks for your comments,

-Thomas Hayes