Re: Fire Ant Invasion vs. Sarracenia

From: Michael Vanecek (mike@mjv.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 11:32:18 PST

Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 13:32:18 -0600
From: Michael Vanecek <mike@mjv.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Fire Ant Invasion vs. Sarracenia

Wow. That's cool. Suppose a sunken tub with spagnum, plants and a
watering system were introduced to a person's yard? Not only would it be
pretty, it would also be beneficial. Of course, it wouldn't erradicate
the ants - not with their multiple queens. But it would generate a lot
of satisfaction to see the evil ants dying in such a way... :) I live in
Central Texas, but I haven't seen many fire-ant mounds here. I may just
experiment with it anyway to see what results I would get. I think a
variety of Sarr, and maybe the Darlingtonia too?

--
Cheers,
Mike

http://dotfile.net/ mailto:info@dotfile.net <-------------------------------------------------> "My zeal to start using Linux is stronger than my fear of looking like a dummy." --Some Wise Man <-------------------------------------------------> Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fishburger and I realize, Oh my God....I could be eating a slow learner.