P.lusitanica

From: loyd.wix@talk21.com
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 14:55:12 PST

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 22:55:12 GMT
From: loyd.wix@talk21.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: P.lusitanica

Dear Steve,

could you give an indication as to what this exhibition is for and when?

>Hi: A friend of mine is looking for large >numbers of
>northern European Pinguicula and Drosera for >an exhibition
>he is doing. If anyone can supply any of the >following
>species in quantity (hundreds), please contact >me (with an
>idea of price as well):

>Pinguicula grandiflora
>Pinguicula vulgaris
>Pinguicula lusitanica

I have passed on most of my spare P.grandiflora and vulgaris, though
have a good number of P.lusitanica seedlings which should be reasonable
sized plants by early Summer. I am likely to have some 10's of
individuals of this species spare, and realistically I doubt if there
are more than a couple of hundred of this rare little Pinguicula in
cultivation in the whole of northern Europe!

Regards

Loyd

-------------------- talk21 your FREE portable and private address on
the net at http://www.talk21.com