Trails in the condensation on my terraria walls

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 10:16:06 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:16:06 -0500
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Trails in the condensation on my terraria walls

I've noticed trails in the condensation formed on the inside of the
glass terraria. At the end of each trail (which almost seems
random) is always something which, without closer inspection, looks
like a little white bubble of liquid or some slimy creature (almost
amoeba like!). Any ideas what they could be and could they harm CP?
Whatever it is is either coming from my water or my soil (or seed!).
I thought it could have been liquid but wouldnt expect liquid to
move in such a pattern...

Thanks,

Matt

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]