DAR MISSING TABLETTE

From: PAR DAVION (davion@camtech.net.au)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:50:47 PST

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:20:47 +1030
From: "PAR DAVION" <davion@camtech.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: DAR MISSING TABLETTE

Dear John (Wilkes Booth / Booth Wilkes?)

Dat's Fan-Tiddlely-Tastic. At last some publisher has got his head
screwed on right and realised that there is an absolute thirst out
there for the missing Slack II.

I dare say that what-with Tomato I {sorry Peat - couldn't resist
that one} we will no doubt have the two tablet beginning of our
very own CP Bib[b]le. Sorry to all you religs. out there but
Blastalomery was always my forte in biology class.

I cherish this news as if it were my very own Christmas present,

DAVION