Tap Water Purifier

From: Joe Harden (jharden@txdirect.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 10:47:19 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:47:19 -0600
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@txdirect.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tap Water Purifier

I got several e-mails about where I got the Tap Water Purifier. For
Everyone's Information (FEI, second cousin to FYI) it is from Pet
Wharehouse (www.petwshe.com) item number "148750" which you enter on
the left side.

The only thing that makes me nervous is that the water here is very
alkaline in San Antonio, and I need to find out how much pH
adjustment is actually needed. Other than that, I haven't heard
anyone say this will NOT work for C.P.s, but if anyone knows
otherwise, please tell me!

Joe Harden www.carnivorous-kingdom.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]