Gift Ideas for Carnivore Growers

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:27:02 PST

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:27:02 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Gift Ideas for Carnivore Growers

Hey Folks,

Here at the CP FAQ homestead, I've gotten a few holiday season inquiries
from people on, "What should I buy my CP-enthralled husband," etc. I have
set up a temporary FAQ page on this topic, that can be accessed from the
main page of the FAQ.

http://www.sarracenia.com/faq.html

This list is a short compilation of items I just came up with during the
ten minutes I spent on making the page. If I missed anything, I'd
appreciate suggestions.

Also, you may find this useful to direct your family members to this site
in case they are hurting for ideas on the perfect gift for the person who
already has everything (or at least, all the species of Sarracenia).

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry Meyers-Rice
   bazza@sarracenia.com