Styropor

From: C.W. Lee (chin_lee@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 22:16:46 PST

Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 22:16:46 -0800
From: "C.W. Lee" <chin_lee@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Styropor

I am looking for small styrofoam balls to add to my nepenthes medium. Small
as in 2-4 mm diameter. Europeans more commonly know it as Styropor but I
have not been able to find it in BC, Canada. The only time I've ever seen
it was during the most recent International Orchid Show approx 6 months ago
and some of the European displays had them. But I forgot to ask them how I
could get some. If anybody knows where I can get some, please let me know.