n. argentii

From: 8357737 (DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 19:05:04 PST

Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:05:04 -0600
From: 8357737 <DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: n. argentii

Hi, I was wondering if someone out there could help me. I am trying
to find an article which was written in the Carvinorous Plants
Newsletter back sometime in 1970-75. I do not know who wrote it nor
the name of the article. It concerns the carnivory of the seed of
Capsella bursa-pastoris. If anyone could tell me how I could
contact the Newsletter or anyone associated with I would appreciate
it very much. Also as I am new to this, could anyone tell me
anything about germinating the seed of Drosera pulchella? I
understand that it is hard to germinate and maybe grows only in the
cold. I live in N. Minnesota, USA and our winters are good for
about 30 to 40 degrees below 0 (F). I think maybe this is too cold?
I would love some help with this, I don't want to loose the seed.
Thank you, (And thank you again Miguel for giving me the seed!) My
e-mail is dmerritt@blackduck.net Bye, Anita

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]