Various forms of Dionaea muscipula

From: Sundew (sundew@mitmania.net.au)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 13:15:58 PST

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 08:15:58 +1100
From: "Sundew" <sundew@mitmania.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Various forms of Dionaea muscipula

Dear all
I am interested in what forms of Dionaea muscipula are currently in
cultivation within the United States. Furthermore, are there any new
forms, or hybrids between forms, to be released in the near future?
In my collection in Australia, I have a farely new arrival named
D.m.f.Atlanta, as well as a cross of D.m.f.red x D.m.f.fine tooth. Are
there any special characteristics I should be keeping my eye out for whilst
cultivating these clones?
Any insights into the wonderful world of Dionaeas would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Nathan J. Clemens
Bowral NSW Australia

"Everything is possible beyond the invisible"
"Try to live your lost illusions* They are the spice of life"