Ping 'weser' question and new email address

From: Michiel.vanBennekom@Studenten.TBPT.WAU.NL
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 04:07:22 PST

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:07:22 +0100
From: Michiel.vanBennekom@Studenten.TBPT.WAU.NL
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ping 'weser' question and new email address

Hello to all,

I've got a question concerning the seedshape of Pinguicula 'Weser'.
I've selfpollinated the flowers and it seems like seeds are produced.
They look like 'sundewseeds'. Is this correct? I've compared the seeds
to those of Ping. vulgaris, but those seeds look more 'stuffed'. I've
got, at this moment, no place to sow the seeds to see if they are
viable, so therefore I'm asking the list. By the way, this was my last
email from this email address as I'm no longer a student. The new email
address I'll be using is 2michiel@zonnet.nl

Happy growing and thanks, Michiel