Drosera helodes

From: Nigel Hurneyman (nhurneym@uk.oracle.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 10:52:50 PST

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:52:50 +0000
From: Nigel Hurneyman <nhurneym@uk.oracle.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera helodes

Sorry if I have confused anyone - I certainly confused myself, but the
normal flower colour for D helodes is pink and I have this in my
collection. There is allegedly also a white flowered form, and if
anyone has gemmae for sale or swap, please let me know. I will update
my web page in the next day or so.

If anyone in the northern hemisphere has had D citrina in natural light
for at least two years, I'd be interested in swapping cultivational
hints. (Don't worry, I won't try and beg any gemmae from you unless
you have the 'flore pleno' or 'cristata' forms).

Regards, NigelH