Gemmae for trade

From: R. E. Jones (rej@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 04:05:44 PST

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:05:44 -0000
From: "R. E. Jones" <rej@globalnet.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Gemmae for trade

Hi, I have some pigmy Drosera gemmae for trade. So far I have

Lake Badgerup ie. D. nitidula ssp. omissa X occidentalis ssp. occidentalis
D. mannii (manniana)
D. scorpioides
D. miniata
D. pulchella pink flower
D. pulchella orange flower, Scott River Western Australia.

There may be others as the season progresses.

I'm looking for, in particular, D. enodes (especially the greenish yellow
form), D. dichrosepala but if you have others then try me. If you want some
and have nothing to trade then try me anyhow. I'm also on the lookout for
tuberous Drosera, particularly D. gigantea if anybody has one for sale or
trade :)

I suppose that it had better be Europe only as I don't know if you need
certificates etc to send gemmae to America. Perhaps someone from there
could enlighten me, perhaps they are realy "seeds" :).

Dick

Dick Jones
14 Post Office Road,
Dersingham,