VFT PUPPETS!!!!

From: Fred Reinheimer (basesurge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 01:23:10 PST

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 04:23:10 EST
From: "Fred Reinheimer" <basesurge@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT PUPPETS!!!!

Dear Amy,

I guess you have just learned an important life lesson, to wit: Some people
have too much time on their hands and have to start asinine threads on
internet mailing lists in order to validate themselves. Don't let it get
you down, as you can see most of us don't agree with that <insert favorite
explitave here>.

I have been meaning to write to ask once again if you're still interested in
having me pick up some lithops, etc. at the local cactus grower. The man
wasn't at the last Cactus Society meeting so I didn't get a chance. He has
a large selection of other neato succlents as well. Let me know please, but
no hurry, I guess I won't be getting up there any time real soon.

FRED

basesurge@hotmail.com