VFT puppets

From: Fred Reinheimer (basesurge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 01:13:48 PST

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 04:13:48 EST
From: "Fred Reinheimer" <basesurge@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT puppets

Allow me to add my voice to the chorus objecting to the rude treatment MS.
Ritchie (sorry if I spelled that wrong) has received on this list. While
it may be bad form to advertise in the style she did, no one gets upset when
others vend things that they presumably hope to make a profit on. While I
have no conceivable use for one, I may buy a puppet just to annoy you
others. Lighten up, please. And *please*, can we *not* turn this into a
multi-week thread.

FRED REINHEIMER

basesurge@hotmail.com

(here come the flames, I can feel them)