puppets

From: Owen Priddle (owen_prid@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 1999 - 00:31:13 PST

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 00:31:13 -0800 (PST)
From: Owen Priddle <owen_prid@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: puppets

Hello everybody-

I agree wholeheartedly with those who say let Amy
write about her puppets as much as she pleases!

I must say I am a little annoyed that when I ventured
to criticize Sundew for his frequent plant requests I
was beaten down quite thoroughly; I believe his
response was something to the effect of "screw you, if
you don't like it scroll down." I am wondering how the
same person can POSSIBLY justify attacking ANY other
messages of any type? Especially something as benign
and amusing as a twelve-year old's delightful little
hobby/business.

HOWEVER- perhaps, since complaints about
offers/requests on the digest seem to come up with
some regularity, some solution is in order.
I am not particularly computer literate, but might it
be possible to somehow segregate each digest into both
a "discussion" section and a "business" section? Maybe
this is impractical, but it seems to me that this
would satisfy everybody.

Stick with it Amy! Most of the digest supports you,
and you can ignore the rest!

PS- DAVION, was your message supposed to make any
sense?

-Owen

=====