Re: Irritating Drosera

From: Jason Ashley (jasona@warwick.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 22:40:59 PST

Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 01:40:59 -0500
From: "Jason Ashley" <jasona@warwick.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Irritating Drosera

I'm pretty sure I have. When repotting my D. multifida 'Extreema' my hand
brushed some of the leaves and I must have waited too long before washing my
hand and arm. Took a while for it to happen but on the back of my hand and
on my arm I had small blisters that became read and hardened. It took over a
month for it to stop itching though I confess I didn't try to treat it very
thoroughly. My skin is sensitive as it is so it doesn't surprise me that
this happened.

Jason Ashley
Warwick, NY
USA