Re: intro/drosera pollination/portland area growers

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 19:43:27 PDT

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:43:27 -0800
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: intro/drosera pollination/portland area growers

Hi Mike,

>2) i've had difficulty getting in contact with the northwest cp society.
>also, my impression is that the group meets but once a year, and that i've
>missed this year's meeting. i would very much like to hear from any
>portland-area growers who might like to meet for plant/information exchange.
>In closing, some of the info. i've requested might be of general interest,
>while some might be better addressed directly to me. my address is:
>it_290@hotmail.com
>thanks in advance, mike

        Sorry for not replying to your e-mail sent to the PNWCPC address
before. I promise everyone that I will re-vamp the website by this Sunday,
with a bit more info on cp's of the Pacific Northwest, new meeting times,
etc. so that everyone is updated. We plan to have a spring meeting at
Andrew Marshall's place in Tenino, and from the response of our members,
possibly another spring meeting in Richmond, to give everyone an
opportunity to attend whether from the Vancouver or Seattle area. Then,
the August public meeting in Richmond, and a fall meeting (for members) at
Andrew's again. Again, full details as soon as they're worked out.

        Once again, for anyone who is in the Pacific Northwest and wants to
be kept updated with info about the PNWCPC, please let me know and I'll put
you on the mass mailing list.

Happy growing,

Chris