Racoon Invasions

From: MCATALANI@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 14:53:40 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:53:40 EDT
From: MCATALANI@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Racoon Invasions

In a message dated 10/10/99 11:57:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
cp@opus.hpl.hp.com writes:

<<
    Good luck, racoons are, in my opinion, one of the worst pests your
 collection can be exposed to. I hate the little %$^&!!! On that note...

 Happy growing,

 Chris

I also have problems with squirrels, which seem insistent on burying their
nuts right in the middle of a pool of wet sphagnum peat......unless you deal
with them, they continue to wreak havok....squirrels have also found flytraps
tasty, and will dig them up and partially eat them...I moved the one pool
they were repeatedly invading closer to the house, and that seemed to keep
them away...a friend of mine had luck with sprinkling red pepper around his
bogs to keep dogs away, and I will try that next...
Michael Catalani